My Photo
Name:
Location: Uzes, France

In the computer business since 1962 - love IT.

2005-01-22

Chocolate & Zucchini
A Great Site run by Clotilde Dusoulier.

Clotilde

Who is Clotilde?
'A few facts about me : my name is Clotilde, I am 25, I am French and I live in Paris (Montmartre to be precise) with my boyfriend Maxence. I work as a computer engineer for a small CRM software company, but I have aspirations to become a food writer and I am seriously considering a career change.
Another dream job would be to open my own little coffee shop / restaurant / salon de thé, a cosy little place where people would feel comfortable ; I would serve a light lunch fare, a good choice of tea and coffee, freshly baked goods, display artists' work, sell a selection of artisanal food products, ...
Between 2000 and 2002, Maxence and I lived and worked in the Silicon Valley, and that’s where, interestingly enough, I discovered my love of food and cooking. But it is really upon coming back to Paris that it has taken a new turn and become a central element in my life.


Why the name "Chocolate & Zucchini"? I thought it was a good metaphor for my cooking style : Zucchini illustrates my focus on healthy/natural eating - fresh produce, as little processed food as possible, artisanal products, a preference for organic or natural foods when possible (and not outrageously priced), you get the picture. And Chocolate represents my decidedly marked taste for anything sweet in general and chocolate, glorious chocolate, in particular. So there you have it, Chocolate & Zucchini!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home