My Photo
Name:
Location: Uzes, France

In the computer business since 1962 - love IT.

2005-01-22

Interdependent Thoughts - Ton Zijlstra

Ton Zijlstra

"During my work as a technical consultant I found that the tension between technology and organisations/people, as technology is introduced to be much more interesting than the technology itself. This resulted in a shift in professional focus from technology to people and organisations (and made me re-enter university). That's why, although my C.V. suggests otherwise, I came to KM from an organisationial point of view, and not a technological point of view.
I think KM has a lot more to do with competences of people, and organisational change, than with technology, which can only act as a tool for distributing knowledge (and mostly in the form of information only)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home